- Standard tracked delivery is £3.95. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery
- Next Day delivery £5.95 (order before 3pm Monday – Friday and 1pm Saturday)
- Next Day delivery is only available to Mainland UK addresses.
- On bank holidays*, Next Day orders after 1pm Saturday through to Monday will not be delivered until Wednesday.
*Due to Easter bank holidays, all orders placed after 3pm on 28th March will not be guaranteed delivery before April 2nd.
- Standard European delivery is £7.95
- Please allow 5-10 days for delivery.
- Standard worldwide delivery is £7.95
- We cannot accept responsibility for packages which get held up by customs offices.
- Please allow up to 5-14 days for delivery.
- Customers ordering from Brazil and Mexico should allow up to 30 days for delivery.
Unfortunately we don’t ship orders to the following countries: Belarus, Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
If your order has qualified for tracking then you will have received a consignment number in your confirmation email. You can use this number to track your order via the relevant courier websites:
If you do not have a tracking number, please check the above delivery estimates.
DO I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS/IMPORT TAXES?
Unfortunately if you do not live in an European Economic Community (EEC) country you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. We cannot predict what these might be so you may be better contacting your local customs office to find out more.
DO YOU DELIVER TO BFPO AND PO BOX ADDRESSES?
Yes, we do! Just fill out your delivery address as usual.
Please ensure you enter a valid zip code into your shipping address. If you don’t have a zip code please enter 000.