DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes – check out the
delivery information section for all our prices and services to different countries.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
- We aim to make placing an order as easy as possible:
- Find the item you want to purchase.
- Select the size you want.
- Click Add to cart.
- Click on your shopping cart or go directly to the checkout and fill in your payment, billing and delivery details. You can also add a gift card or discount code here.
That’s it – just wait patiently for your order to arrive at your door.
Please use any discount codes on the ‘Customer Information’ screen during checkout, on the right hand side you will see your order summary and the option to add a discount code.
Gift Card codes are different to discount codes and must be entered in the ‘Billing Information and Payment’ section.
WHAT’S YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
You can refund or exchange items, unless specified, that you are not happy with within 28 days.
Please note: the item you are returning should be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition.
To refund or exchange your item(s) just follow the steps below:
- Fill out the returns and exchange form on your delivery note that came with the order. Please indicate if you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Mail the item(s) to our Returns Department using the returns label provided on your packing slip.
- Please note: this is not a pre-paid label and you will have to pay the postage costs.
- Once we receive the package we will deal with your request for an exchange or refund and we will keep you up-dated via email on the progress of your request.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can cancel your order with us so long as your order has not left our warehouse.
To find out what stage your order is at login to your account, to cancel your order email email@example.com with CANCEL MY ORDER in the subject line. Please include an order reference number in the message to make it easier for us to find your order.
At this moment we can only accept payment in GBP £ – all orders will be processed at the current exchange rate and automatically deduct the correct amount from your bank account in your local currency. Click here to convert your cart total.
I HAVE RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER
Unfortunately this can happen from time to time. If there’s a mix up with your order please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will organise an exchange and replacement.
CAN I GET MY ORDER SIGNED BY THE BAND?
Due to the band’s busy touring schedule it is not possible to get your order, or other item’s signed by the band. Occasionally we have signed items for sale, or in competitions so make sure you have signed up to our newsletter to be the first to know.
ITEMS BOUGHT AT A CONCERT
Horizon Supply is completely separate to the merchandise you find at tour dates, therefore we are unable to offer any refunds/exchanges. All tour merchandise sales are final however if you have received a faulty item please contact our customer care team who will do their best to help you.
Unfortunately right now we aren’t able to take on any work experience students or interns.